10.10.07

Empty Space

Moving Mode turned on.



Left and right i see walls are falling down on me. I need new air to breath. New room to live in. It has not been confirmed yet, but i might be moving soon.



The initial plan was:


The group will move to this flat on top of a hill, where there's actual peace and privacy. I will move into another unit, in the same block with our PA, eric. So when there're missions to be accomplished, it'd be easy for us to go together and stuff. The flat is way cheaper then the place i'm staying in now and plus, i'll only be paying half. The only setback to this would be the long journey to work and forth. And that eric has a cat.



At the album cover photoshoot, eric announced, “i dont think i wanna move”.



Great, just great. Rossa was looking at moving into the building too. And was thinking of getting two units. One for him and one as storage area. I asked him if he could rent out one room for me. After all, he will be renting it no matter what.



He agreed and i am very excited. His unit will be across mine, my group mate's unit will be below mine. And i get the whole area to my nudist self.



(note: plans not confirmed yet)



I'm a natural born decorator/artist. So i couldnt help but to already imagine what the place would look like. I only have 3 pieces of very basic furniture. Am planning to get more, but not too much, since i wanna make way for rossa's stuff.



My room:



I'm looking at Carrie's room, cozy and comfortable. Wont scream cold, single bitch.




The living room:




Inspired by some excessive German influence lately, i'd go with the DJs' taste.

DJ Hell's very spacious apartment




Sven Vath's workstation




I dont care if i dont have the money and energy to decorate the place but bottom line, i'm excited to move away from the norms of a working class girl.

(Note again: it hasnt been confirmed yet. however, rossa has been planning to move sooner or later...but i'm hoping it would be before end of this year)

ssx

No comments: