27.11.07

Look out! They're everywhere!


Often said that one gal's freak is another gal's boyfriend. When living in a city full of weird people, you can never say you've never been with a freak before. It's not like we become a freak for being with freaks. For men, when they get close to someone and turns out, the girl's a freak (freaks – as in weird. Not freak – as in freaky in bed, cuz that's always good for men).. they won't say it. It's a known fact that they will secretly keep it to themselves or his friends will call him a freak for sleeping with a freak.


Yes, we've heard of those who fuck-and-tell. But they're just boasting. It's another form of telling their friends that they've been with that certain girl.


What he said:


Asshole who gets to fuck: “last night i went back with X and the sex was bad! Fuck man...at one point, i nearly fell asleep. Dont try her. It's a shame since she's so hot”


What he meant:


Man..i scored! You guys didn't get to fuck her, and i'm the first! Surely boosts my ego. So please dont try her, cuz i still wanna have secret sex with her. I'm insecure with my size so i don't want her to be sleeping with you guys and compare.


..


Men don't discuss weird things they experience in bed with someone. All they wanna talk about is how he great their sex lives are.


But women talk.


They would give in to the details on how a guy could be smelling bad, or if the spunk taste funky even if it curves to the side.


Usually they would would meet for coffees and cigarettes. They'd start the conversation with..


Gal 1: sooo....have you and X....you know? (though desperately wanting to know the freaky details, they tend to think saying the word 'fuck' is rude)

Gal 2: yerp yerp (with frustration in her face)

Other gals: owh hunny...what's wrong? TELL US ALLLLLL ABOUT IT.


Women don't want to hear the juicy details to keep them busy alone at night. They just want to know whether they have been with someone freakier. Whether their freaks are really freaks or are they actually normal to others?


How freaky is freaky?


Some say that freaks only roam around places we could never be seen at. Like the library, dark alleys or even at restaurants with their laptops pretending to be writing but was actually reading about serial killers in wikipedia.


I say that freaks are everywhere. I once dated a tall athletic guy who used to be so hot everyone at school drooled over his hot physic. He was the Drum Major in the marching band of an all boys school. Very good looking, such a gentleman. But after getting to know each other, he wanted to take things into the bedroom.


We started off with a kiss. Then he tried to swallow my whole head. Then i tried to push him away. Then he pulled down his pants. And then....there it was, the weirdest most freakiest thing I've ever seen. The shape was one thing. But the size? And it was limpy. Ekkhhh....he looked as though he was already hard so i pulled my head out of his mouth and screamed..


I can't! I can't! I think you better go”


Though I'm not the type to lie, but in this case...i reached for a white one..


...it's not you, I'm just not ready for sex”


A year later, i heard that he had a drinking problem and was seen puking here and there in the city.



There was another guy, he was so fucking hot. A DJ who had it all and reminds me so much of Thom Yorke. We had been seeing each other for a few weeks and wanted to see how it was like to sleep with each other. At first, everything was normal. But as things get faster, he bit me! Not the 90's love bite, it was a tee-nee pinch which hurt so bad, i had to the the scream again..


Ouch! What are you doing?”


He stopped and looked at me as though it was so weird to not like what he was doing..


you don't like it?!?”


It was so weird that i stopped taking his calls after that.


Next was a guy i met years before i dated him. The sex was great, he was hot but he was a psycho. We were living together and he wasn't working. I was a student and had to do 3 odd jobs to keep us both alive. When he landed on his first real job, i had to send him to work and pick him up later after school. The guy didn't have a car but he parties hard. So at night time, he would ask me to send him to the club and later pick him up around 4 ish in the morning. And between that, I'm not supposed to go anywhere so had to drive all the way out of town to where we were staying. He will ask me to call his cell from a specific pay phone below our condo to make sure i was really home.


After not more than a year of enduring the psychopath, i left the house and him. 7 months after the break up and i was already dating Businessman, the psychopath saw me at the opening of home club. I was standing by the bar when he came over and screamed...


you fucking whore! No wonder you gave me STD. You're a dirty cow, you hear me?!?”


I was shocked and everyone else was too. As the whole upper level of the home club started to look at me, i walked behind psychopath who was already walking away from the bar. The actual plan was, i wanted to tap his shoulder and gave him a bitch-slap.


But because of the packed club and the fact that my favourite heels were pinching my toes, i accidentally knocked his head instead. He turned around and started punching me and kicking me. I feel onto the floor and the only thing i could see was his feet coming towards my stomach. I got my fabulous ass kicked by a psychopath!


And the freakiest thing was....nobody stopped him! The girls looked at me as though i was cockroach which had to be stepped ob. The guys were just looking with annoyance.


In my heart, i screamed..


Hello?!?! are u guys blind. Fuck! I'm going to die”


at last, he kicked me down the stairs. I couldn't feel anything anymore. Just as i rolled down the concrete stairs of the home club...the resident Dj and a few bouncers came to get psychopath away from me.


After a few years of not seeing or hearing from psychopath, he found out where i was working and called the office. He asked for his money back. Yes, he actually asked for his money. I thought i was supposed to do so. He said accumulatively, i owe him $4000.


...


Just as we thought that the mental asylum could accommodate all the freaks, there are still millions more at large. This is not to scare everyone here. As i said before..


My freaks might be your prince...



ssx

No comments: